LanguageTool is an open source online grammar solution and a proofreading program for folks and businesses.
The application helps users find and fix grammatical and stylistic issues in their materials that are written. The clear answer is notable for performing error detection in multiple languages including English, Spanish, French, German, Polish and Russian.
LanguageTool allows users to incorporate words to a personal dictionary. It can be added as a browser extension for Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. For those who are in search of speed, LanguageTool provides keyboard shortcuts in order to proofread their text quicker.
As an source that is open solution, LanguageTool is well sustained by a lively community that keeps the program up to date with evolving technologies.
Why should you choose LanguageTool?
- Multiple language support. What makes LanguageTool a writing that is compelling is its power to check grammar and spelling in 31 languages. And it also does this without compromising effectivity.
- Personal dictionary in every language. A vital feature of LanguageTool is its personal dictionary as you are able to fully customize and expand with entries from all the languages it supports. This fully expands the spelling and grammar capabilities of LanguageTool in any language that you choose be effective on. Words included with the dictionary that is personal treated as exceptions to LanguageTool’s grammar and spelling rules. Rules so you can focus only on the ones you actually require that you don’t need you can easily disable.
- Use as stand-alone, extension or add-on. You may use LanguageTool as an add-on or extension for Firefox, Chrome, Google Docs, LibreOffice, or Microsoft Word. The MS Word add-on enables users to directly check their text in Word. Users might find highlighted incorrect entries plus they could just click a suggested correction to restore the original ones.
PaperRater is a proofreading that is web-based that can help you enhance your writing and aids language teachers in reviewing their students’ materials. The tool that is automated use of Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Information Retrieval, Computational Linguistics, and Data Mining to run comprehensive grammar, spelling, and plagiarism scans which are reported to be at par with reviews conducted by professional editors.
Once you’re prepared to determine if what you’ve written is really worth publication that is full the trash bin, PaperRater will be more than happy to get it done for you personally. And it also does so in seconds, using those powerful technologies indicated above to quickly scan for grammatical and spelling errors in order to score your output. You might use its plagiarism checker to save you the possibility embarrassment of someone else claiming credit that is original a hefty chunk of the work.
Why wouldn’t you choose PaperRater?
- Accurate feedback. You’ll want to go deeper into the mystery of one’s score, and PaperRater gives you that capability via its feedback tool, to help you break up which areas in grammar, spelling, punctuation, and others you will need to work that is further, along with providing other helpful tips to fashion out a better writer away from you.
- Rein in plagiarism. PaperRater’s Plagiarism Detector makes the all the massive indexes of the search that is major to conduct extensive scan and pick out copied sections. The machine is robust, practically helping you save from potential professional disgrace and legal troubles.
- Flexible plans and pricing. As the basic version of PaperRater will give you functional capabilities, the premium package allows a bigger submissions each month, lessens restriction on number of plagiarism checks each month, offers you an ad-free version, enhanced plagiarism checker, faster processing, along with other advanced functions you will require.
Hemingway Editor specifically targets run-on sentences and adjectives, passive voice, and adverbs, to name a few. The app is extremely easy and clean to edit which tells us someone spent time creating this app. It detects the current presence of adverbs, hard-to-read sentences, complex words or phrases, and passive voice within a text.
You have a lot to gain by accessing Hemingway Editor online, or by simply installing the stand-alone desktop version if you have a strange tendency to use wordy sentences, drive away readers by employing dull or complicated words, have a standing fetish for adverbs and unhealthy fascination with passive voice.
Why should you choose Hemingway Editor?
- Make your written work inviting to read. When you run the applying, Hemingway rises through the grave, scores your work, and admonishes you for which you ‘ve got all of it wrong when it comes to your cloudy style that is writing reliance on overly complex phrases and words, and suggests using powerful words as opposed to weakening adverbs and overly flat and passive voice all over your manuscript—all using color-coded highlights.
- Forget about copy-pasting between text editors. If you’re one particular who hate the process that is tedious of between text editors, Hemingway lets you skip complexity and import text directly from Microsoft Word as well as other word processing programs. It also works the other way: you can opt to save your output as PDF or MS Word document file once you are done.
- Free or pay a low price. You can access Hemingway online free of charge. For the stand-alone application you have to pay $19.99 and beyond that, for enterprise packages, it is possible to contact the program creators.
If you are almost any writer—fiction, academic, business, or content writer—ProWritingAid aspires to be all of that you may need as an editing companion and a writing coach. To this end, ProWritingAid developers designed that it is the manuscript that is only software that covers grammar, contextual spelling, and punctuation.
Why wouldn’t you choose ProWritingA >
Ninth on our best 20 writing enhancement software solutions is OnlineCorrection.com, a free grammar that is online for use by students and professional writers. Simple to use and straightforward, the proofreading and editing software checks English texts for grammar mistakes, spelling, errors, and stylistic issues.
Developed using some text analysis programs: Hunspell, DICTION, and Language Tool, OnlineCorrection.com provides an internet site with a simple design where users can go into the text they want to proofread. With only a single click of a button, OnlineCorrection.com then highlights the errors and issues into the text.
Why wouldn’t you choose OnlineCorrection.com?
- Powerful engine. Underneath the straightforward appearance of OnlineCorrrection.com is power that is processing is with the capacity of spitting out results highlighting spelling errors, basic grammar mistakes, along with suggestions to improve content via alternative vocabulary and sentence structure.
- Look, no trace. That you submit within half an hour in case you harbor some creepy feeling someone is stealing your original ideas if you are a worrywart, the application destroys every content.
- Absolutely free. OnlineCorrrection.com is completely free—all you’ll need is a reliable net connection. Also, OnlineCorrrection.com has program counterparts in other major languages: German, French, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Italian, and Russian.
SpellCheckPlus is an grammar that is online spelling checker designed for students who will be using English because their second language. Teacher- and student-friendly, the program aims to help students identify errors inside their writing, study on their mistakes, and write better in English.
SpellCheckPlus has a free and a paid version. The version that is free of tool allows students to submit text for checking as much as at the most 2,000 characters at a time. Beyond this text length limit, they are able to purchase SpellCheckPlus Pro, the paid type of the tool that provides more complex features.
Why wouldn’t you choose SpellCheckPlus?
- Patience to learn. SpellCheckPlus is careful never to overwhelm students with excessive errors, allowing users to correct one error at a time. It’s about process-based learning, a teaching strategy wherein students figure out how to solve problems or dilemmas step by step.
- Explain, teach. Key to SpellCheckPlus is taking advantage of its features to describe towards the students why they are committing grammar and spelling mistakes and directing them how to handle it to handle those mistakes.
- Versions. SpellCheckPlus is order your essay free only as much as 2000 characters. It isn’t enough to check most documents, but adequate to alert you which you may would you like to glance at your written piece once more. The paid version that removes restriction could be had for $14.99 advantageous to year’s use. In addition provides summary that is detailed of. Even then, you shall be well advised to just accept only those suggestions that make logical sense.